21 October 2007

Cik Oyen Gumi-gumi....

At last..dah kenyang beraya dan semangat dah kembali sikit2..dan teringatkan pujukan seorang adik manis iteww...here it is..Cik Oyen The Gumi-gumi...Of course lah kena panggil Oyen sebab colornya oyen..

Even before puasa , the owner of one 'finishing parlour' has been asking me to assemble the gumi2. I have no heart to do anything with the gumi2 as 'sudah ada benci' didalam hati...I hate the fact that the hands was so difficult to crochet..Got to give credit to who ever manage to complete the hands and the legs without much fuss.. I for one will not even mention of doing a cat amigurumi anymore.



I only crocheted the head and the torso. The rest of the body part was done by adek manis. Me tersentap maa..Tak reti nak kait tangan dan kaki semua tu...
So..here is Cik Oyen selepas berhari raya. I manage to 'gali' the courage to assemble it. It's not an easy task tho..sakit jari lah nak cantum2 ni...



To add colors to my posting here..Have to drag a sleeping Pinchesska to pose together with Oyen..




Good job Pinchesska....aiyaiyai...pandai posing ehh....LOL.

No comments: