19 August 2008

Salam...it's me again...

Assalamualaikum...


It's me again...2 weeks after my last entry..here I am again..with my latest project..malu pun nak ngaku projek sebab ntah ape2 yg di stitch kan.Actually its a 'main2' stich as I was trying to use up all my fabric remnants. With this small size of fabric, I just thought of stitching the first thing that come across my eye..Its a bear actually, the size is about 10x10 but its taking longer time to complete. Last time with this small piece I can finish it in no time..sap sap suey kata orang china.

Nowadays...this small piece is like a mega project..Started to stitch it during the Olympic launching date-August 8. Olympic is going to be over this weekend and I'm still not approaching 50% progress. Mana lah nak merasa pingat emas nye ye tak???


Thinking of trying to make a throw pillow out of this..but who knows ...it might turn out to be thrown into my 'gobok' for ageing purposes. Next ten or fifteen years it can be a relic to my antique collection..( as if I 'have' an antique collection...fuhhhh)







Well. to maintain my spirit , I wll still try to finish this 'bear-bear' as I have one debt to pay for someone's birthday this coming month and another month to come..seems like lots of stitching to do..but...who cares right, I'm picking up my 'merajuk' pieces bits by bits...





No comments: