25 June 2007

Say..'Cheese' and Enjoy the Cupcakes..

I was not so in the mood to stitch over the weekend as my neck is having a small discomfort. It's a pain to move my head up and down looking at the charts. so..I used the time to browse the internet looking for a way to comfort myself..LOL..Furthermore..Musliha has challenged me to Stich A Long with her doing the Cheese Project..


It was during the Friday discussion with her that we agreed to test our so called 'expertise' to make pincushion from felt. Since hooked up with the exchanges activities, my newfound passion for pincushion is..how should I put it?...alarming..LOL. I dare not utilized the pincushion that my friends gave me . I can't ask them to make me a new one if it get dirtied or lost or smashed or turned into toys for the cats..can't I?. So with these felt..I am free to do what I want with it and I can replace it in no time...wink-wink..






Since I've lots of leftover felt from stitching the needlebook..I gave it a try..It wasnt a good masterpiece but I'm satisfied..hahahaa...Say 'Cheese'. everyone....


Realizing that I still have lots of scraps, I decided to make few more...cupcakes and quilt pincushion. As it was totally from scraps, please ignore the color combination..I'm using what I have in front of the eyes..I did not buy any new one...grin**




There you go..a family of felt pincushions that can last a lifetime....




4 comments:

fds said...

uwaaaa cheese cake. cupcake tu tak leh telan ahhh tersangkut kat leher. tapi cantiknyeeeee.. nak itot gak. nak wat sebiji kek . hahahaha

Pinchesska said...

Jomla buat ..sonang baa..sambil baring2 pun boleh...

Azie said...

wahh.. itu cheese cake n cup cakes menggoda kalbu laa.. congrats Index.. neeway, salute u all laa, always trying new things. this make me nak check yr blog daily..

Yasmin said...

Daripada leftovers kepada WOW WOW WOW !!! You always make nice family sets.. Really envy your creativity not to mention your "kerajinan" mencross stitch.. hehehe