13 May 2007

Happy Mothers Day...

Normally I dont celebrate Mothers Day as everyday is a mothers day to me..and to my son especially. When you were brought up with teachings like ' never ever disobey your mother, listen to your mom , jangan jadi anak derhaka' and so on, mother is always on the winning side hence..its a mothers day all the time. You can never say NO to your mother right? By treating the mother nicely as in listening to her daily without much fuss is a reward enough for a mother..hahahaa..my wishful thinking..
But , I think I'm making an exception this year.. Its not like I'm having a celebration of sorts..Well..just me having a good time today..with the cake bought by my son and stitching a small hanging pillow ..plus receiving quite a number of goodies from friends and the loved ones who acknowledge my passion for cross stitching ...I guess I kind of like the month of MAY 2007.




HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL THE MOMMY IN THIS WORLD..

4 comments:

Emily said...

Very nice hibicus x-stitched! Love your work!

Yasmin said...

Yep, this cute hanging pillow is really nice! Great job!
Happy Mother's Day

Pinchesska said...

hello emily..welcome . And thank you for the compliment..

Yasmin..tq too..your stoberi pinkeep is nice too..ehem ehem..wink wink.

Pinchesska said...
This comment has been removed by the author.