12 July 2007

TaliAir dari Penang ke Jb...

I was taken with the gumi2 (amigurumi) when Musliha showed me the picture and the how to tutorial. Since I was not in the mood to do any stitching last week...I went out and buy my first ever crochet kit..apa lagi..the jarum and the benang. Just for the cheering up purpose..I bought the red color Minlon thread..hahaha..lepas tu meraung sendirian bila sakit mata nak tngk taliair..then only , after reading the basic for crochet..tidak digalakkan menggunakan benang berwarna gelap sebegini utk fasa basic...Duhhh..awat tak habaq ?...




And then , during the weekend, seorang adik manis telah men'sponsor' sebatang jarum dan sebuku benang crochet utk dibuat taliair. Katanya..sebuku benang tu dibuat taliair sbg prektis melembutkan tangan. Maka bermulalah episod membina taliair dgn jarak nya sepanjang laluan hiway dari Penang ke JB.


Next step is..learning single crochet..waiyaa..look at all the trouble I have to go thru to learn how to do Cik Gumi2. Aja2 fighting...Now have to 'patah balik' frm JB to Penang for these single crochet.

After showing these pic to adik manis..all she said was..Ermm..cayalah..sudah boleh buat Cik Gumi2. All I have to do now is find the courage that has been taking a break along the whole journey..ekeke. I haven't fallen in love with crochet yet...We are in the process of knowing each other (pinjam ayat Erra Fazira kejap..ekekeke)..LOL.

No comments: