16 November 2008

In The Mood for another .....Needlebook...

Yesss...you read it right...another needle book. I was searching for a small pattern to stitch on my small aida fabric. I found the freebies webbit (rabbit) at EMS website. So..the story goes...

My ribbon lady decorate the needlebook..as if I want to give it as a hantaran..LOL..Aiyaiyai.. calon menantu pun tak terfikir lagi....huhuhu...I like it but I dont know if anyone would ...The pink ribbon sooth the eyes..that was all that matters.. I was grinning widely when picking up the needlebook yesterday...

For those who has seen my needlebook.. will know that there is a difference in the inside of this webbit , right?? This time I stitch a small pocket. I was extra 'rajin' this time...hehehe.

Nope...this needlebook has no new owner yet..if that was what you're thinking...a loner it is..no immediate next of kin too..

2 comments:

Mrs. Fedex said...

tu dia..
teruja ke needlebook pulak..
dalam diam..
angin rajin duk mai dah la tuh..
pas ni apa lagi..

Pinchesska said...

hehehe..byk lagi nak tayang nih..ekekee..angin rajin musim hujan ni mus..esok dah habis stok vitamin R...apa pun tak jalan...