12 March 2007

So slow like the kura-kura.


It's almost middle of March,and I'm still behind in my stitching. So far , has only finished stitching for the Pendibule Exchange in my YG which is due at the end of the month. Have no idea yet on the finishing..Grrr..so slow la you !!....


Its not that I'm a slow stitcher or not enough time on my hand,its just that my time management skill sucks..big time. If only I dont include my nap time,watching tv,YM conferencing, internet surfing..probably I'd have enough time..But then..what is there to enjoy life....hahaha..I'm in denial...


Anyway..this is a pendibulle I've made for a friend. Actually its a family affair for these pendibulle since she has a parent and a sibling. I cant show off yet since havent send to the person yet..Tunjuk sikit sikit boleh la arr?

No comments: