27 February 2009

Pincushion Madness Part 2

I made 2 pincushion from (I supposed to throw away) felt scraps. I admit that its time consuming to make this but as I am in no mood to do anything else, I guess it paid off - a stress therapy that I don't have to pay for..

The pincushions are actually to make up for the loss of some item in my 'basket of small'.Relatives who visit tends to 'visit' my basket too and consider things taken as souvenir ...ha ha ha. Well, the good side of me only wants to smile . Then I have an excuse to make another.... and another..











3 comments:

Mrs. Fedex said...

walla.. pincushion.. lawa all the roses.. menawan..

LiNdT said...

amboi rajinnya...cantik2 semuanya. Simpan la 2,3 ketul utk 'relative' yg ni ek...mana tau entah2 sesat ke sana @ ke bakul itew...wakakaka

Pinchesska said...

tq ler mus...roses musim gawat...ekekeke

lindt laling..ha ah ek..kita kan sedara...tak per kita tngh buat 2 lagi pincushion bullion roses dr felt scraps ni...makcik rajin bebenor ler ni..ekekeke