03 April 2007

Taraaa..my latest try out session.


I didnt do much last weekend. Actually. I did a little bit of this and a little bit of that..in the end nothing gets finished. But..I'm proud to say...I managed to finished my first ever bookmark. A very simple pattern (which I got frm the online Magazine..The Gift Of Stitching..with a little bit of add on since I find the simple pattern is indeed very simple and very small..)


I was trying the newly bought VENUS varigated floss and decide to do a bookmark with it. Since the patten is there..bla bla bla. I used blue floss insted of rainbow. I didnt like the color though . Its a very dull color and since its a try out session, I have to make do with what I have..

here you go...Now I can put my bookmark to good use, DK book now has a mate..hahaha

No comments: